April 7, 2007

Weekend Reflection


We've had a really good week! My husband started a new rotation in school this month. He's in his cardiovascular rotation so he's been real busy. We've still enjoyed time together and pretty weather.

  • Monday--The girls and I stayed home while hubs went to start his new clinical rotation. This one should be pretty challenging but he always likes a challenge.

  • Tuesday--This is the day my car wouldn't start. You can read about it here . While we were home, the girls and I went for a walk around the neighborhood since the weather was so beautiful. I posted a couple pictures in this post including one of my oldest strolling her baby doll! It was adorable! I had to take my video camera and capture the moment! While we had a great time, I missed my hair appointment and cannot get another appointment for another month! I'm just gonna have to pray for the Lord to tame the wild, naturally curly hair!;)

  • Wednesday--Work day! I took the girls to my mother-in-law's house where she and my sister-in-law keep them for us! We are so blessed to have family that can keep our girls for us!

  • Thursday--Work day yet again!

  • Friday--After my husband got home from work, we took the girls to have their pictures made. We didn't have the best of luck this time. The time I arranged was not the best so both girls were sleepy. That's what I get for waiting until the last minute to make a picture appointment. You can see some of the pictures on my sidebar . While we were out, we decided to eat at Chick-Fil-A. Our oldest daughter loves their chicken "samich" (translation: sandwich).

  • Saturday--Today we are headed to a friends camphouse. They are having a church get-together on a farm to eat and have an Easter egg hunt. I am making Paula Deen's Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding to take. If you've never tried it, YOU NEED TO. You can see the recipe here .

  • Sunday--We are planning on going back to our home church for Easter Sunday! We will eat with my husband's family at my mother-in-law's house and then have an Easter egg hunt.

8 comments:

Annie said...

Aw, the pictures of the girls are adorable!
Have a great Easter weekend.
blessings~
Annie ♥

Robin Green said...

I'm guessing my pictures are in the mail? See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Your girls' pictures are sooo cute! Thanks for the recipe! I love banana pudding. Have a wonderful weekend!

Jenny said...

Good week! The pics turned out great!!! Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures. I hope you have a fabulous Easter celebration! And blessings in the coming week.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very nice week, afterall. Your weekend sounds even better, Y'all have a Happy Easter!

Corrie said...

I took the same banana pudding to our family Easter gathering. It is the best! Congratulations on your parents moving closer. That is such a blessing!

Shawna said...

You have beautiful girls!! God had really blessed you!! Glad your week went well, and I love a good Chick-A-Filet samich, too:)