April 12, 2007

A Great Deal

Hello to everyone! I haven't been home for a couple of days to blog and I've missed reading everyone's posts! I had become very tired and decided, instead of driving an hour back home last night, that I would spend the night at my mother-in-law's house. Thank goodness my sister-in-law decided to spend the night also and take "night duty" with my 6 month old (yes, she still wakes up to eat). Other than sleeping with my oldest daughter (who sleeps like a tumbleweed), I had a very good night's rest and did not have to get up as early as normal! I needed that!I wanted to show you my new "toy". If you're like me and cannot afford an extremely expensive camera but want to catch all those precious moments with good pictures, you might be interested in this. My camera recently broke. It had been very faithful, but truthfully, we just wore the thing completely out. So, I started looking on Kodak's website and found that I could buy a refurbished camera. They sell cameras that have been used for only demonstration purposes or ones that have been returned within the 30 day money back guarantee time. I bought a $400-500 camera for only $200. I get the same warranty as a new camera as well as the 30 day money back guarantee. It does not have a scratch on it and looks brand new. You can read more information here . We bought the P850. We have loved it! Oh well, this may not interest you at all, but thought I would share just in case someone is like me and would like a high-end camera for less! I really think I should get a discount since I'm advertising for them, huh?:)
Posted by Mandalyn at 9:16 PM
Labels:

8 comments:

annie said...
How cool is that? I will keep that in mind if mine stops working.Hope you have a restful night.blessings~Annie ♥
April 11, 2007 9:46 PM

Jennisa said...
WOW! Looking forward to seeing pircutes with that new camera! I have a digital camera, but the flash delay kills the 'moment'!
April 11, 2007 10:16 PM

Lauren S. said...
That is a great deal! I know you will enjoy using that!
April 12, 2007 8:57 AM

Carrie! :o) said...
Yay, a new toy! I know you'll enjoy it!! What a good deal, too!
April 12, 2007 11:05 AM

Coach J said...
You know dh loves the camera.But to answer your question, Carrie DOES look like the Monfee person, and Corrie looks like the Hinson person! I thought it might be me. I think Annie favors the Brown girl that used to babysit for you. JennaG's not so sure.
April 12, 2007 12:59 PM

Coach J said...
Don't you other readers just love to hear what we think......we are so deep, yes we are!!!
April 12, 2007 1:00 PM

JennaG said...
Yes, I believe I saw that camera in action on Sunday-- a lot of action! I'm glad you guys got quite a deal. We aren't in the market, but if we do get one, it will be a tiny one that will fit in my purse. I'm a blogger now, and everyone knows that a blogger can't go anywhere without her digital camera!! As to your questions, I'm not so sure about any of them. I can see it a little in all three--Carrie, Corrie, and Annie. I do know that I think the Monfee girl would be a very good blogger because she writes very funny emails. She is way too private for that though.And, yes , folks, we are deep! Very deep, indeed! Sorry, I took up your entire comment section.
April 12, 2007 6:38 PM

JennaG said...
I'm glad you are prioritizing--it is hard! Yes, I expect we will learn all kinds of tidbits about each other we never knew we never knew! Have a great weekend. We are heading south for JBQ regionals this weekend.
April 12, 2007 7:16 PM
Post a Comment

1 comment:

Annie said...

You need to use that fancy new camera and post pics of these real people you think we like!