April 3, 2007

I Know CoachJ and JennaG


Nan at Life Is Like A Lunchbox asked who we know (or want to know) in the bloggy world. I am very pleased and blessed to be real life friends with CoachJ and JennaG . The top picture is (from the left) JennaG , me (ENORMOUSLY pregnant with my oldest daughter--I look like a big zebra in this picture:) and CoachJ . The next picture is from my church shower. Both CoachJ (2nd from the left) and JennaG (3rd from the left) were hostesses at my shower!
By the way, I have an embarrassing picture of CoachJ if JennaG is really interested! ;)

8 comments:

Nan said...

That's so cool! :^D Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

That is so neat! It is nice to see people in real life settings!

Anonymous said...

How cool! You guys are cuties. I am so glad to see Jenna G.

gail@more than a song said...

I love the pictures! I'm glad to get to see you and put names with faces.....you are all cuties with such beautiful smiles!

Annie said...

I'm so glad you and CoachJ joined in on the blog world. You are a fun crowd :)

Annie

Jenny said...

Ok, ok, I'm up for a challenge. Post the embarassing picture if you dare, but what is it they say? Revenge is a dish best served cold? Ha!Ha! You know I'd never do that, or would I???? I'm only saying that because I have nothing to bribe you with, unless you count chocolate!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, did you say you have an embarrassing pic of Jenna??? Post It! Post It! Post It! (banging my fists on the keyboard, LOL)

*whispering quietly so only you'll hear ... $50?? .... I'm tucking it under the table ...*... LOL!

Robin Green said...

Oh, I see how Carrie is! Sneaky thing! I'm so glad you don't have one,...right? That $50 might be tempting!