April 4, 2007

ABC Meme

A is for age: 28

B is for beer of choice: Root beer--don't drink anything alcoholic.

C is for career right now: Mom, Wife & Speech Therapist

D is for your dog's name: Molly

E is for essential item you use everyday: Hairgel (to control this naturally curly hair)

F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Don't have one. I don't watch Prime time tv at all.

G is for favorite game: Scattergories and Phase 10

H is for Home town: Columbus

I is for instruments you play: Saxophone (7th grade to 11th grade) and Piano

J is for favorite juice: Low pulp OJ

K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: No one--right now

L for last place you ate: My mother-in-law's house

M is for marriage: We celebrate 9 years this year.

N is for your full name: That's a secret!

O is for overnight hospital stays: Twice for childbirth

P is for people you were with today: My family, patients at work & co-workers

Q is for quote: "Get yourself up, dust yourself off & try again!" (My mom always told me this)

R is for Biggest Regret: I have a few.

S is for status: Very happily married.

T is for time you woke up today: 5:15 am

U is for underwear you have on now: A little nosy, aren't we?

V is for vegetable you love: Potatoes, Peas, Squash, Zucchini

W is for worst habit: Drinking too much Diet Coke!

X is for x-rays you've had: Dental, Chest

Y is for yummy food you ate today: None really (trying to lose a few pounds before going to the beach in June)

Z is for the zodiac sign: I don't even know. I don't believe in that stuff.

I saw this on JennaG 's site. If you see it and want to try it, go for it!!:)

6 comments:

Corrie said...

I love the no pulp detail! And the fact that you stuck up for the right to keep your unmentionables unmentioned...ha ha. I enjoyed reading your meme.

Anonymous said...

Yes, gotta get me some meme's...they make for great posts!

Anonymous said...

Loved reading your answers. So you're a speech therapist! How wonderful! My daughter had to been seen by one for quite a few years (tied in with sensory integration issues) because she had a feeding aversion. Her speech therapist wokred hand in hand with her occupational therapist and they made such a wonderful difference in Sadie's life! So, thank you for all you do!

Robin Green said...

I'm glad you played. I love reading these things. Come visit my place and see what you won!

Robin Green said...

And you'd better tag farmer's wife!

Anonymous said...

Oh..I have that naturally curly hair too. Let me know your weight loss tips, I need to get a few off before summer too!