April 23, 2007

Report On Our Date Night

My husband & I had such a wonderful time on our date Saturday night!! We went to eat at a local Italian restaurant that we had not tried before. I ordered Spinach Fetticine Alfredo with Chicken--it was delicious! My husband ordered Stuffed Shells Florentine and loved it! We will definetly be going back there!! We went to see a movie afterwards and just really enjoyed spending time together. We stayed out later than we have in probably a year! We also went to Books-A-Million to browse around.

We really need to work on doing the date thing more often! We tend to loose ourselves in being "Daddy" and "Mommy" that we forget how much fun we have being "Husband & Wife" and "Best Friends"! I'm blessed to have such a great husband!

post signature

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, how wonderful to hear. I know just what you mean. When David and I are able to go out alone, life's pace really changes.

Robin Green said...

My goodness, you've been busy with the posting today! I'm glad you guys had a nice time. B and I really should do that more often--we have no excuses anymore! He just stays so busy--hopefully we will have a lot of time for that this summer--you know--since he will actually be home this year.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a wonderful time!

Sonya said...

Glad you had such a wonderful time! Sounds like so much fun! I always love when my hubby and I are able to get away and do the date night thing!

gail@more than a song said...

Glad you got to go out....and a book store is always fun!

Corrie said...

Sounds fun!
There is nothing like a good date night!
I like your new signature!

Jenny said...

I'm glad you got to get out, too. But did the conversation stay on the girls? Or were you blessed to talk about other things? I hope you were blessed. ;)

Annie said...

Sounds like a great evenings!

Sonya said...

I've posted my answers to your random questions!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

i wanted to write you to tell you i figured out how to change the background and main page to match your header. If you want me to try this, email me jennisajoy@juno.com

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a great date night! My mouth was watering reading your meals. And you went to a movie AND books a million???? What more could you ask for?

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Gosh, that sounds so wonderful! You just about described my perfect date night. There's a local Italian place I love, my husband loves to go to the movies, and I always want to go to the bookstore, browse and splurge on a decaf coffee and something incredibly fattening and decadent for dessert :)

So glad you guys got out - definitely work towards more of these kinds of date nights!

Jessica said...

You're making me hungry now. So glad you had a nice time on your date. I agree, you should get more of them!