April 6, 2007

Thank You JennaG


I want to thank JennaG for blessing me with this award. I am so new to blogging and I am so amazed at what some of my new blog friends can write!! They have such testimony and ministry! I often find myself relating to their struggles, praying for them during the day and feeding on their Biblical insights.


I know that I am suppose to nominate 5 people for this award. However, I am so new to the blogging world that everyone that I blog with has been nominated. This will have to be an ongoing process for me.

I will nominate one person for right now-- JenMom at Lots of Scotts. She & I have never met in the blog world but I do read her blog often. She has a great testimony as she experienced near death during the delivery of her triplets (who are adorable)! She writes a lot about her children. I have small children and so am interested in all that she has to say!

More nominations to come!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much for this sweet nomination...but thanks most of all for introducing yourself! Blessings to you and your precious ones!

Robin Green said...

No problem Mandalyn! I love Jen too! Her blog has always been one of my favorite--her kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congratulations to you! :o) So glad you get to post an award too!!