April 27, 2007

A Purse Tag for JennaG



JennaG tagged me to show my purse. OK, here it is. There's a little story that goes with this purse. I was shopping at New York and Co. one day and they were having a BOGO 1/2 sale. I bought a shirt and thought I would get this purse half off (regular $30). When I got up to the counter, it rang up $5.24. The lady said, "I don't know why this is on sale. It's not suppose to be." To which I said, "Hold on, I'm going to get another one." I gave it to Coach J as a happy. I wish I had thought about it. I should have gotten more for some of my blogging friends as well. Oh well! Next time...I promise!!!



I did like some of the other girls and laid out what was in my purse. I have my wallet, my photo album, my calendar, lotion, chapstick, my badge and beeper for work, anti-bacterial gel, my daughter's rubber bands, a pen, my clips and my headband!!

post signature

9 comments:

Sonya said...

Oh I like that purse! I wish I had one! And the price, how sweet is that!

Annie said...

I love NY & Co. and I love getting such a good deal!
Blessings~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!

Robin Green said...

Seems like I just saw this purse somewhere--over at Coach J's perhaps! Aren't you two the cute twins? I sent you an email regarding the poem--you can judge for yourself if it's possible to use JennaG

Corrie said...

I LOVE a bargain! Especially a cute one!

Anonymous said...

Love that purse! What a great deal! Don't ya love it when that happens?!

Mom Tu-Tu said...

It's always great to get a surprise deal like that! I really like your blog!

Kerri said...

Cute purse and what a great deal you got!!

gail@more than a song said...

What a great deal! I would have had to buy more than one myself!

Jessica said...

Very cute purse! Like it a lot! I don't carry one anymore *use the diaper bag* and I sure don't want to take a picture of that mess.