May 11, 2007

To Infinity and Beyond


I have tons of old Disney and other "family-friendly" VHS tapes. I decided to bring out some "oldies but goodies" for my children to watch. I figured it would be a nice break from Elmo's Potty Time, Barney and Doodlebops. My "oldest" fell in love with Toy Story. Sometimes, just for kicks, I'll ask her:

Mommy: "What does Buzz Lightyear say?"
Daughter: "He say to infinidy and b'yond" (Translation: To infinity and beyond)
Mommy: "What does Woody say?"
Daughter: "He say let's wangle da cows" (Translation: Let's wrangle the cows)

Makes me laugh everytime!!:)



post signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! My son loves Buzz and Woody too!

Robin Green said...

I loved that movie, but my favorite is Finding Nemo.

Robin Green said...

You are right about it being more fun for me with B. there--but I didn't post that my sister and brother-in-law might be able to meet me for a couple of days there. I am so torn--I really don't want to wait until October to go somewhere--and National's with JBQ cannot count.

Corrie said...

These two posts about Toy Story and Goldilocks were so cute. Your daughter is trully a joy. What a sweetheart! And a cutie at that!!!
Enjoy this time. It goes SO fast!

Anonymous said...

wangle da cows ... I love it! LOL!!

-atomik kitten said...

My kids love that movie!! Thanks for stopping by.