May 12, 2007

7-8 Random Things Meme

I was tagged by Mom TuTu and Monkey Giggles for a meme. Some are saying that you have to list 7 things about yourself and some are saying 8. I'm going to go ahead and do 8 to cover them both! Here goes!!

  1. I LOVE Krispy Kreme doughnuts--really love them!!
  2. My favorite ice cream is Blue Bell Moolineum Crunch.
  3. I love to walk on my treadmill at night when everyone goes to sleep. It's outside in my garage right now. I open up the garage door and just enjoy looking outside while I am walking.
  4. I want to have more children. My husband and I have 2 daughters now. We've always said we wanted to have 4.
  5. I have naturally curly hair. When I was growing up, I would straighten it out because I didn't know how to control it. I finally found someone that could help me, and, ever since, I've loved my curly hair.
  6. I love living in the South!
  7. I will be married to the love of my life for 9 years on August 1st!
  8. My husband & I have been in school the entire time we have been married. There was one semester, when our oldest daughter was born, that neither one of us was in school. He's finishing his degree in December and we will be done....FOR GOOD!!!

post signature

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too! KK donuts are the best ... and when HOT ... YUMMY! :o)

You're right, living in the south is wonderful! :o)

Anonymous said...

I know you are going to be so excited to be done with school! That will be a time to celebrate! I love KK too!

Mom Tu-Tu said...

Thanks for participating with me! I enjoyed your list. I have naturally curly hair too and I would love to have more children if only my husband felt the same way!

Corrie said...

What a good feeling to be almost done with your hubby's school!! That is a FAMILY accomplishment!

Monkey Giggles said...

Thanks for playing. It was great t learn more about you.

Monkey Giggles said...

Do you have a clothing need? You may email me : momknowwhat at mac dot com

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

It's great to find out more about you! It will be wonderful when he's done with school! Then...fun school loans come...hate that!

Halfmoon Girl said...

I have never heard of Blue Bell Moolineum Crunch- the name itself is not giving me too many clues...

I hopped over here from Monkey Giggles.

Annie said...

KK donuts, YUM.
Fun list Mandalyn.

Karen Hossink said...

When my husband and I were dating, I wanted two kids and he wanted four. I ended up agreeing with him.
When we got married, he told me he wanted six. I told him the only way he was going to get six kids was if the fourth one was triplets!
Now we have three, and, Lord willing WE'RE DONE.
They're great, but I'm spread thin enough. :)