May 7, 2007

Pictures From the Weekend

We went to my grandparents house to celebrate my dad's birthday!! Here he is holding up his present--an IPOD nano with docking station!!



Here is Grandpa getting lots of help blowing out his candles from my oldest daughter!


My oldest daughter thinks birthday cake is one of the major food groups!! Hey, I'm not arguing with that!!

Yes, my youngest daughter agrees. Chocolate icing is DEFINETLY one of the major food groups!

While we were there, I gave my mom her Mother's Day presents. She collects cookbooks (especially ones that have history behind them). I gave her two cookbooks that provide history of the small town to which they are moving to this month.


This is my youngest daughter with her great-grandfather (my paternal grandfather). It's so precious to watch him with my girls!



post signature

11 comments:

Jenny said...

How sweet!! And I KNOW you don't need another iPod if you win in that give-away!!!
It just won't be long now 'til they're here all the time!!!

Annie said...

What sweet pics, I love my kids spending time with their grandparents too.

gail@more than a song said...

Yes, chocolate is it's own BEST food group! What fun it looks like y'all had.

Corrie said...

Those are great! Sounds like fun and that cake looks so yummy!

Alexander said...

Hi! I enjoyed reading your blog and thought you might be interested to read my latest e-book (Fiction for a change...) "An Ordinary Black Cat" available in www.catyourway.com and then if you like it maybe you would recommend it to your friends! The mission of this book is to show how we all suffer from our Revenge Psychology. You might even be interested in taking part in the Unique Contest (creating an image of that, not very ordinary cat!) Have a look and please, let me know what you think.

Sonya said...

Love the pics! What a cool idea to give your mom cookbooks from a place she'll soon be living! That's really thoughtful! Sounds like it was an amazing weekend!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh, wow, these are wonderful pictures! I think a Grandpa with an iPod is a totally cool thing :) And you guys are right, you know, chocolate is one of the required food groups :)

Mom Tu-Tu said...

Looks like a great time! I hope you don't mind that I tagged your blog over at my blog!

Jessica said...

Looks like Grandma and Grandpa made out well. Cake looks yummy!!!!

Monkey Giggles said...

Hi, I am tagging you- come on over if you want to play.

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures! Love seeing the different generations! Hope your Dad enjoys his IPod. I love mine!