May 29, 2007

Coach Jenny Is Going To Kill Me!

We finally got my parents moved closer to us!! It was a very busy weekend! My parents rented a U-Haul to move all their belongings. When we got to their new house at 10:00 Saturday night, the U-Haul wouldn't make it up the driveway (which was VERY steep). So, all day Sunday, the men spent their time going up and down the driveway with a truck and trailer bringing my parents stuff up to the house. You talk about some tired men!!!

Coach Jenny and her hubby helped us so much! My girls had the best time with "Jen Jen" who stuffed them full of sugar, took them out to eat and took them shopping! You can read about their adventures here and here. She bought my girls beautiful clothes and Bath & Body Works for me which was very unexpected but greatly appreciated. Her hubby and son helped so much with moving my parents from Baton Rouge.

Just to help all our blogging friends get to know Coach Jenny even better, I thought I would post one of my favorite pictures of her.

This picture was taken at our old house at my niece's birthday party. It was a balloon party and, as you can see, we made animals and "other things" out of the balloons.

Love you, "Jen Jen"! ;)


post signature

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!! Oh No! Say it isn't so! That's hilarious! Life will never be the same! Too cute! Now, Mandalyn .... RUN!!!!!! LOL!

Robin Green said...

Yep---you're dead!

Anonymous said...

That is great!!!!

Robin Green said...

And I would greatly enjoy your company. Kind of lonely around here without B

KC said...

ROTFL!!!!!!!
That is just way to funny. I just found Coach Jenny's blog and was reading about her shopping trip with your girls and she linked here and I followed the link to find this.. LOL LOL LOL.. I love it.. too funny.

Marcia Francois said...

I LOVE it!

Annie said...

I just got this image of you three... like from steel magnolias. I can relate each of you to a character in that movie (you jenna and jenny). I'm not going to say which, but it is kinda funny.
I think the pic is cute and shows another glimpse of cj's personality.
Glad your back home safe & sound.

Jenny said...

I just can't believe it. I am crying over here, I'm laughing so hard!!! :) :) :) You did it! Don't you wish Annie would tell us just which characters we are on Steel Magnolias???? As long as I'm not Sally Fields, I think I'll be OK!! :) I still can't believe you did it.....

Corrie said...

SO funny. This only makes me wish I knew you guys IRL all the more!!! Ha ha ha.

gail@more than a song said...

That is too funny! Is she speaking to you!
Annie needs to tell us what characters from the movie.

Sonya said...

LOL! I'd kill ya if you posted a pic of me like this! LOL!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh my gosh, that photo is a HOOT! Love it :)

CoachJ does what we do - stuff them full of sugar, have fun with them, and send them home to their parents. Always my philosophy :) It was so sweet of her to help out, and so good of you guys to help your parents move. Hope they get all settled in soon!