May 10, 2007

Sharing Recipes

I mentioned that I made a recipe book for a colleague at work who is getting married. I thought I would share some of the recipes that my co-workers and I contributed.


Hot Chicken Salad
2 cups toasted croutons
2 cups chicken (canned or boiled)
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
1/4 cup slivered almonds
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup cream of chicken
1/2 tsp. salt
Combine 1/2 croutons and other ingredients. Put in baking dish and cover with remaining croutons. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.

Baked Beans (This is actually my recipe)
2 large cans Bush's Original Baked Beans
1/3 cup ketchup
1 tsp. mustard
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 can pineapple chunks with some juice
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 onion, chopped
2 pkgs. smoked sausage
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brown smoked sausage. Combine all ingredients and cook for 35-40 minutes until heated through.

I will share more in the days to come. Hope you enjoy!!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! You're making me hungry, LOL! Can't wait to see more of the recipes!

gail@more than a song said...

Ooh, sounds good! I love seeing new recipes.