August 18, 2007

Weekend Reflection

I hope everyone had a great week! Ours has been busy but blessed!

--Monday-I worked most of the day Monday for another speech therapist who wanted off to take her little boy to his first day of Kindergarten.

--Tuesday-Another work day! Today was birthday lunch at work. The theme was Italian. I made bruschetta with Italian bread! I was really pleased with it! It was really good. I will post the recipe on my cooking
blog this weekend for those who might want to try it.

--Wednesday-Work day again! Today, during lunch, we had staff meeting. These are usually short and harmless!:) After work, we went to church, which is always a blessing to me!

--Thursday-Last work day of the week! Thank goodness! I like my job but am always glad when my work week ends! My mom and I fixed Poppyseed Chicken Casserole and it was delicious! I suppose I should post that recipe on my food blog as well!:)

--Friday-I was still at my parents' house so I got to sleep in a little bit this day! My husband came over after work and we went to Jenny's house to play farkle with their family and Jenna's family! It was sooo much fun!

--Saturday-After staying out so late, I slept in until 10:00 am! My husband and I came home with the girls and are planning on having family time for the next couple of days!!

3 Things I'm Thankful for This Week:

--Family-Our family helps us so much right now while my husband is in school! We are truly blessed with a wonderful family!

--Friends-I love getting together with friends and the Lord has blessed us with great friends! I'm also thankful for my blogging buddies!:)

--Health-We are all well and very rarely experience serious illness! I thank the Lord that my youngest daughter's fever has stayed down over the last couple of days in the midst of some serious teething woes!!

For more Weekend Reflections, visit Judi at Mommy of Two.

post signature

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the sweet comment!
yes its rough sometimes having my hubby on 3 rd 6 days a week. but im use to it and he make effort to spend time with us.
you are welcome to come back anytime to my blog.

Monkey Giggles said...

I have A LOT about this game farkle. I have never seen it or played it. I had to google about it. I think I am going to have to get it.

Annie said...

The farkle sounded like so much fun!!!
I'm trying hard not to be jealous :o)
Glad you had a nice week Mandalyn.

Anonymous said...

I really wish you were in my area. I need a good therapist like you!! Great week!!!

Rochelle said...

What a great week. And I looked at Farkle and it looks fun! Gonna have to play that sometime soon!

Jenny said...

Dare I say it?? I'm farkled out for a wee bit. I doth doubled three too many time on Saturday nite.

Shawna said...

I love your WR graphic! Sounds like you do have a great family. I don't know what we would do without ours helping us out so much! I'm glad your week went well and that you have so much to be thankful for.

Corrie said...

Sounds fun! Farkle is addictive!
We love that game too.

Anonymous said...

I love Farkle! I forgot about it!
http://tonsofsons.wordpress.com/
Have a blessed week!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun!! I gotta check out this Farkle thing, LOL!!