August 24, 2007

Just This and That

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Well, this has been a busy week. I'll leave the details for my Weekend Reflection that I'll post tomorrow. Because we usually stay at my parents house on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, I don't get to blog during the middle of the week. Most of blogging is done Friday-Monday (my off days). My husband started back to school and this will be his last semester (YIPEEEEEE)! He just bound his 17 page research paper so that is a relief to him. All that's left is clinicals, a class or two and taking boards. I'm so proud of him! He sure has worked hard!

September is going to be a birthday and dedication month for us. My husband's birthday is on the 15th (He shares the same birthday as my dear friend, Jenna ). My youngest daughter will be turning "1" on September 26th. We're having her dedicated on September 16th. I'll post pictures of all of this when it happens!

Tonight, we're traveling to our hometown because some of my husband's family from Louisiana is coming into town and we're meeting at my MIL's house for dinner. It will be nice to see them.

Until next time....


post signature

5 comments:

gail@more than a song said...

Last semester sounds so good doesn't it! Hope you have a good weekend.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wow, lots going on with you guys! I know your hubby is glad the end is in sight. Wonderful events coming up in September, big milestones :)

Have a safe trip and a great time visiting with everyone!

Jenny said...

Oh,oh, is Uncle Ernest coming??? :)
Hope you guys have a great time, and we'll see you real soon!

Corrie said...

Hope you have fun! So cool that your husband is almost finished with the long haul!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad life is treating y'all good. I know you'll both be happy when school is finished for him. What an accomplishment! It's nursing school, right? So, he's gonna be an angel! :o)

Have a good weekend!