August 18, 2007

Farkle, Farkle and More Farkle

We've had the best time playing farkle with our friends D. and Jenny and B. and Jenna. Last night, Jenny and Jenna's family went to a football game and, afterwards, we all got together to play farkle. We didn't even get to Jenny's house until 10:30 pm. Jenna's first comment as she walked in the door was, "I'm too old for this!" :) Personally, I always feel too old to do anything after 9:00 pm. Nonetheless, we had the best time. My plan was to sweep the games and declare them all losers but it didn't work out that way. My husband, Jenna and Jenny's son, T., won the games!

Of course, we had great food as well. Jenny made a dirt cake (minus the worms and bucket you see in the picture), Jenna brought chips, dip and cookies and my husband made hot corn dip.

We didn't get in the bed until 1:30 this morning. I woke up wishing I had taken my camera so I could share pictures with you! I'll do better next time! I promise!

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. And, yes, silly, you should have taken pictures, LOL!

Jenny said...

We've been playing Farkle with my bro and his wife. You ought to play with her--she's so competitive, :) and her and daddy have been trash talking all night!! :) I didn't win tonight either. :(

Annie said...

I'm so jealous :o). I think I would be saying the same thing Jenna said when beginning, but with those yummy snacks it would only get better and better!

Rochelle said...

Ok... what is Farkle?? Sounds like a blast!