July 7, 2007

We Are Going To See The King

Soon and very soon
We are going to see the King
Soon and very soon
We are going to see the King

Soon and very soon
We are going to see the King
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
We are going to see the King

No more dying there
We are going to see the King
No more dying there
We are going to see the King

No more dying there
We are going to see the King
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
We are going to see the King

**I love this old song. It brings joy to my heart! My husband and I have been singing this song all day today. My oldest daughter picked up on it and started singing with us tonight--except she says "Hallelu-lah". :)

post signature

8 comments:

Sharon said...

That is such a great song, I love it too. VERY CUTE about your daughter singing it. Just think... how it brings a smile to our faces, how much more so it must be bringing one to our Savior! :0)

Annie said...

I love that song too! Now it'll be in my head all night :o) It's a good one!

Robin Green said...

That is a wonderful old song--very nostalgic for me. I would love to hear that girl say Halle-lulah!

Anonymous said...

Love it! And how cute that your daughter says Hallelulah!

Jenny said...

Yeah, I can hear all of y'all singing it!

Karen Hossink said...

Ahhh, this song brings back memories for me. I was a camp counselor during college and we sang Soon and Very Soon a lot.
Now my daughter is going to that camp. Yikes! Am I getting old???

Marcia Francois said...

I love that song too! Have you heard the version by The Kry? It is just beautiful - unplugged and acoustic. I phoned my hubby to tell him to please remember we must listen to that CD again!

Organising Queen blog and
Take Charge blog

Anonymous said...

lovely......wao....