March 30, 2007

Weekend Reflection



  • Monday--I went to work. Not typically a work day but needed to make one up due to the AR trip last week.
  • Tuesday--Went to work and took my 6 month old to the doctor for a well visit and shots. (I always dread shot days as I'm sure every mother does) However, I can be thankful that she is healthy and happy!
  • Wednesday--Work again. Oh yeah and that visit to the OB-GYN. That's always something to look forward to. This was also the day that my two year old spent the afternoon having a meltdown. Our 6 month old kept her up crying due to teething. Exhaustion always leads to a meltdown with my precious daughter. :)
  • Thursday--Work yet again!
  • Friday--The weather was so wonderful! I spent the whole day playing with my sweet girls! We enjoyed being outside in the sandbox. Later, we went on a family date with my husband. We went to eat at Ruby Tuesday's and then went shopping at the mall! It was a wonderful time!
  • Saturday--Spent the day so far playing outside with my daughters, spending time with my husband and tackling 5 loads of laundry!

3 Things I'm Thankful for This Week:

1. I'm thankful that my daughter's doctor visit went well (and shots are over for another 6 months)!

2. I'm thankful that the weather has been favorable for playing outside!

3. I'm thankful that we've had the opportunity to spend some quality family time together this weekend!

8 comments:

Robin Green said...

Looks like you had a good week. Sorry about the meltdown with "the oldest". Your sister in law told me about it Wednesday night! Funny that we went to the obgyn the same week. I love my doctor, but hate that appt.

Anonymous said...

Just stopped over to say hi! I like your blog very much ... I'll be back!

Kerri said...

Sounds like you had more work than usual. But days like Friday are the days that make it all worth while. :-) Hope next week has less work days and more days like Friday.

Annie said...

Sounds like you had a great week in spite of a few bumps :)
I pray this week is full of blessings for you & yours.
Annie ♥

Anonymous said...

Friday night sounded like fun! I'm so glad that you had a good week and that doctor's appointment is over for a while...

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful for the weather too! Soudns like Friday was a great day! It is so nice to have special days like that every now and then!

Overwhelmed! said...

Isn't family time the absolute best, especially after a busy week of work!

Now that the weather is nice, my 2 year old loves to be outside, playing ball with us. He's got a pretty good arm. Maybe he'll be a world famous pitcher one day! :)

Anonymous said...

A family date ~ super cute wording! Glad y'all are enjoying the outside these days. The weather's been beautiful!