March 27, 2007

Another Meme

I got this Meme off JennaG's site and thought I would try it! Here goes....

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:45 (15 minutes late)

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Facing the Giants

4. What is your favorite TV show? Don't watch much TV

5. What did you have for breakfast? A bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats

6. What is your middle name? Lynn

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian

8. What foods do you dislike? Crawfish, Sour Cream, Guacamole, MAYO

9. What are your favorite chips? Fritos

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I mainly listen to my collection on my IPOD (my sweet husband gave it to me for my birthday)

11. What kind of car do you drive? sedan

12. Favorite sandwich? I really like the Mediterranean Panini from a local restaurant

13. What are characteristics you can’t stand? arrogance & rudeness

14.What are your favorite clothes? capris

15. If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go? Colorado

16. Where is sixteen? between 15 &17 :)

17. Where would you want to retire? close to family

18. Favorite time of day? When my husband gets home from work!

19. Where were you born? The South

20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football

21. Coke or Pepsi? Coke

22. Beavers or ducks? Never thought about it before--I guess, Ducks.

23. Are you a morning person or a night owl? morning person

24. Pedicure or manicure? Pedicure--I chip my manicure too easily

25. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher

26. What is your best childhood memory? Playing with friends at church

27. Ever been to Africa? No

28. Ever been toilet papering? Absolutely--in high school.

29. Been in a car accident? Yes

30. Favorite day of the week? Saturday-- My husband always lets me sleep in.

31. Favorite restaurant? Local Mom & Pop place

32. Favorite flower? Spring mix

33. Favorite ice-cream? Blue-Bell's Moolineum Crunch

34. Favorite fast food restaurant? Sonic

35. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? None

36. From whom did you get your last email? My Dad

37. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Don't have credit cards.

38. Last person you went to dinner with? My family

39. What are you listening to right now? My daughter playing

40. What is your favorite color? Red

41. How many tattoos do you have? None

42. How many are you sending this Email to? None

43. What time did you finish this e-mail blog entry? 6:20 PM

44. Favorite magazine? Southern Living

45. Coffee or tea? Iced sweet tea

46. Do you tan easily or burn easily? Tan

47. Do you color your hair? No

48. What was the first car you ever purchased without the help of your parents? I never purchased one on my own. My husband and I bought a brand new red Honda Accord after we got married.

49. What is your most dreaded household chore? cleaning the bathrooms

50. Who do you tag to complete this meme? Anyone who reads this and wants to do it!

6 comments:

Robin Green said...

I knew most of this about you--except maybe the not liking sour cream--I didn't remember that. Oh, and the buying a car thing. I linked to you from my blog!

Anonymous said...

Hi There! I'm hopping over to visit after reading about you on Jenna's blog! :o)

Sour Cream, Mayo, and Guacamole? Oh, I'm so sad, LOL! They are my favorites! BBQ chips dipped in sour cream ~ fries dipped in mayo ~ guacamole on a turkey sandwich .... HEAVEN! :o)

Honda Accord was my first bought car, too! :o)

Cute blog! I'll be stopping by again, I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Meant to give you this link! Since red is your favorite color, you'll enjoy this post from Susan!

http://learningforlifetime.blogspot.com/2007/03/redto-see-it-or-not.html

Annie said...

You know, these memes are hard to fill out and then you see someone elses answers and say, "oh yea, me too." Like memories of childhood, playing at church with friends was such a big part of my childhood and I didn't even think of that!
Facing the Giants was so good! JennaG told me to see it when the video came out and I hadn't heard of it before. I loved it.
Happy Wednesday.

Annie

Robin Green said...

Sorry I didn't share about my seafood aversion! I thought everyone knew that about me! I told B you thought he was ok too, and he was sad you didn't think higher of him. I see some of my bloggy friends have been by to visit!

Anonymous said...

I love Honey Bunches of Oats! I eat the kind with almonds almost every morning. Enjoyed your meme!