March 24, 2007

Lots of Questions

After returning from Arkansas, I was hoping to relax this weekend but that is not working out. I'm spending most of my time preparing for the week ahead--preparing meals, packing diaper bags, etc. My husband is stressing about his upcoming assignments for school. Despite the stresses of life, I can always remember how blessed I am when I hear my children laughing and playing. My two year old is becoming quite the question asker. Since this is a newly acquired skill, her semantics are a little off. The questions I heard today included:
  • Are you have the keys? (Translation: Do you have the keys?)
  • Are you bring me a prize? (Translation: Did you bring me a prize?)
  • Are you done with potty?
  • Are you thru with hair dryer?
  • Are you thru with make-up?

Yes, right now, they all start with "Are you...":)

1 comment:

Robin Green said...

So proud of you, Mandalyn! This is going to be so fun! I will link my "oh so many" readers to you whenever you want! love you! I will gladly be your first subscriber--unless Coach J beat me to it!