March 30, 2007

6 Things Meme

Saw this meme over at Gail's and I thought I would try it.

1. Name six things in your refrigerator.
  • Skim Milk
  • Hershey's Syrup (my daughter and husband LOVE chocolate milk)
  • Diet Coke (my favorite drink)
  • Healthy Choice Smoked Sausage (for the jumbalya I'm planning on making)
  • Fruit (I don't like to eat it too much but buying it makes me feel like I'm trying)
  • Water bottles
2. Name six things in your freezer.
  • Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
  • Frozen Pizza
  • Catfish Fillets
  • Ole' Folks Whole Beef Sausage
  • Mini Pancakes (for my 2 year old)
  • Soup
3. Name six things under your kitchen sink.
  • Ivory Dishwasing Liquid
  • Toilet Wand With Refills
  • Dishwasing Pads
  • Liquid Potpourri
  • Stainless Steel Cleaner (for the refrigerator)
  • Cascade 2 in 1 Action Pads (These are great--easier than the liquid stuff)
4. Name six things around your computer.
  • Camera and Docking Station
  • Container of Pens
  • My Husband's Research Articles for School
  • Taking Care of the Me in Mommy by Lisa Welchel (book I'm reading right now)
  • Stapler
  • Flat Rate Boxes (to send stuff to soldiers)
5. Name six things in your medicine cabinet.
  • Extra Strength Tylenol
  • Motrin
  • Band-Aids
  • Aloe Vera
  • Cotton Balls
  • Alcohol
6. Name six things on or around your nightstand.
  • Bible
  • Alarm Clock
  • Books
  • Phone Charger
  • Lamp
  • Pillows
Alright...now I tag JennaG , CoachJ , and Corrie . Actually had to go look in my fridge and freezer. :)

5 comments:

Robin Green said...

I'll try to get this done this weekend--maybe I will post it on Sunday--I don't usually post anything on that day. Have a great weekend.

gail@more than a song said...

Cool, I'm glad you played!
I actually had to look in my fridge and freezer too, just to make sure I had those things there!

Read some of your older posts....where in the south are you that your husband is in school?

Susanne said...

Thanks for coming by my place today and leaving a comment! It's nice to "meet" you. :v)

Your kids pics in the sidebar are absolutely adorable.

Anonymous said...

My little girl loves the mini pancakes too! They're perfect for little hands! Cute meme!

Corrie said...

That was fun. I actually had to go looking for some of the items too. Hubby thought I was goin'crazy. I've scrolled through some of your posts. Your daughters are BEAUTIFUL! My little 4 year old looked with me and she just adores babies, so needless to say, your's is now one of her favorites to look at. =).