September 2, 2007

Holiday Fun

The weekends are usually my times for blogging but this weekend was different. We spent the weekend at my grandparents house out in the country.
We did a little fishing for bream...
Here is my Papaw's pond...
I had to post a picture of my husband fishing with a Barbie fishing pole so that Jenny's dh and Jenna's B. could see it!:)
We caught a little one...

A medium size one...

And a big one...(Notice our excitment!)

We also played in the dirt...


Wore a toilet seat around our neck...(I did not personally participate in this one!)

And around our head...(Or this one)

Played in the water hose...

A lot...

Played in Mamaw's flower beds...

Played in the bucket of rain water...

Got stung by a red wasp...


And spent a lot of time with family...


It was a good weekend!


post signature


12 comments:

Annie said...

Aw, I loved those pictures Mandalyn! They are so cute.
Looks like a really fun weekend.

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend. Beautiful scenery. That's my kinda fun! Hope those stings go away. Poor little thing!

Jenny said...

Looks like a fun weekend!! I love all these pics! And my dh wouldn't care if he fished with a Barbie pole if that's all he had! :) As long as the fish are biting....
I could look at these pics all day-your girls just capture my heart!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! So glad you were able to have such a wonderful time with family!

gail@more than a song said...

Looks like that Barbie fishing pole worked out ok and caught some fish! Cute pics and looks like y'all had fun.

Monkey Giggles said...

I love your pictures. Spending time with family truly is a gift from heaven. thanks for sharing.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

What wonderful pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time, nothing better than hanging out with family :)

Have a terrific week!

Rochelle said...

Loved the pink iching pole! How fun!! I am so glad you had a good weekend.

Judi said...

Loved the pics! It looks like a fabulous weekend! Great memories made. :)

Robin Green said...

I'm glad you had such a nice weekend. I hate that we didn't get to do lunch, though. I hope you are better now.

Anonymous said...

seriously...the barbie pole is so cute in his hands ...lol!!!

What a kid friendly weekend, sorry to hear about the sting though...ouch!!!

Anonymous said...

Figures!!! I got a friend who is a closet "barbie boy." Mandalyn - you realize things just can't be the same now between us.

JennaG's "B"