September 30, 2007

Weekend Reflection


We've been blessed with a good week! However, our next week is looking even more promising because we're heading to the beach!!!! YEEEAAAHHHH!

  • Monday--Enjoyed the day at home with my daughters!
  • Tuesday--Work day! Not a lot going on at work....just seeing patients in the hospital and in outpatient.
  • Wednesday--Work day! I met a friend for lunch that I went to college with. She and her husband are in the military. They just moved back here from California and are about to have their first baby...a girl! It was so nice to get to visit with her! We went to church after work!
  • Thursday--Work day! Drove home after work! By this time in the week, my oldest is saying, "I want to go to my house" and "I love my house". It's hard on the girls to be away from home during the week but we don't have much longer! My husband's graduation is just around the corner!
  • Friday--Spent the day playing outside, watching Veggie Tales with the girls and cooking dinner...hamburger steak with gravy, creamed corn and rolls! YUM!
  • Saturday--My mom came over around lunch time and played with us! My dad came over around supper time. We grilled hamburgers and enjoyed time together the rest of the night.
  • Sunday--My dad is flying out on a business trip today and my husband is studying for a mid-term. My mom, the girls and I are going to hang out at home a little while and then go to town!

I hope everyone else had a great weekend! We're heading to the beach this week! I'll have pictures to post when we get back!!

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy, but good week. Have a wonderful trip to the beach!

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great week to me

Jenny said...

Yes, sounds like a good week!
Everything we do we say, I bet *oldest* will love doing that! :) The waves here are the highest I've ever seen them. And no jelly fish anywhere! Yay....