September 13, 2007

It's Gonna Be A Busy Weekend!


Tomorrow is the big game!!! If you read my previous post, you probably already know that I bought my husband Alabama vs. Arkansas tickets for his birthday. He's a die hard Bama fan! The game isn't until 5:45 pm but we're going to the quad early to experience all the pre-game fun (food, games, music)! My favorite part is the Million Dollar Band. I was a band geek in jr. high and high school so I always look forward to that. Different sections of the band will be at different places on the quad playing before the game. Of course, I love when they play at half-time. I'm sure my friend, Jenny , is gagging right now over all this Bama talk since she is a die hard MSU fan.


After the game (which will be really late), my husband and I will be stopping by a friend's house from work to pick up my youngest daughter's b-day cake. Here is the picture I gave her to copy:


My youngest is being dedicated Sunday morning and then we are having her "1st" birthday party right after church! I'm looking forward to all this fun that we have planned!

BTW, my friend, JennaG , has a birthday this Saturday! She is going to be........older than me. :) I wouldn't really tell her age. She actually shares a birthday with my husband. Go wish her a very happy birthday!!

post signature

14 comments:

Rochelle said...

Wow you have quite a weekend planned! I hope the game is a nail biter! :)

And I love the cake! Too cute. I remember when Keilani was dedicated... ahhhh memories...

And happt birthday to JennaG!

Annie said...

I have cousins from B'ham... when we were kids I remember my cousin Angela had a elephant and said his name was bama! Just thought of that...
CUTE CAKE!
You have quite a weekend planned, have a BLAST!
*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·’ * Annie *

Joyfull said...

What a fun filled weekend. Hope everything turns out wonderful! We have family in Alabama, which are big football fans.

Hope the dedication and party will make cherished memories forever!

Have FUN!

Don said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judi said...

What a busy weekend! I hope it is all wonderful. I LOVE the cake. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

I love that cake its cute!

my lil boy was dedicated the other week . have a good weekend and have fun!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty cake! I hope you have a wonderful time with all you have going on. I am sure the game will be fun!

Anonymous said...

oh i emailed ya in your gemail box

Robin Green said...

I know you guys will have a nice time at the game. I can hardly wait to see that cake. Can you believe they called a jbq practice for right after church on sunday morning because of shoutfest? We said --so sorry!

Jenny said...

{gag} All this talk {gag} about {gag even more} bama makes me {gag} sick! I am happy about good weather for y'all tomorrow!
GO DAWGS!! BEAT THOSE TIGERS!! Now, I feel better, and I KNOW y'all can say that with me!! :)
That cake is gorgeous! I hope she pulls it off, and I want an outside piece with ALOT of ICING! :) Yummmmmmyyyyyy We are looking forward to Sunday lunch with you.

gail@more than a song said...

Our dawgs won! Hope y'all have fun at the game, my daughter is in Jackson rather than at the game but I think they said they were watching it? Didn't realize it might be on tv.
I LOVE that cake! Hope y'all have a fun party and get some pics of the cake she does. I'm with Jenny, an outside piece for me with tons of icing.
Wished Jenna a happy birthday and told her she's the age I tell my kids I am!

Anonymous said...

I just love that cake!! Hope y'alls turned out good!! Lots of parties these days! Enjoy!

Jessica said...

WOW that cake is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Jenileigh said...

That birthday cake is BEAUTIFUL!