June 1, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: Name something you think is “the best.”

Right now, I think vacations are the best!! We're leaving for Gulf Shores, AL on Monday and will be coming back on Friday! We are in desperate need of a vacation!!

Soup: On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today?

Seeing that I'm still in my pajamas and don't have to work today, my stress level is only about a 3. Typically, I probably stay around 5. Hopefully, it will get better when my husband graduates and we move back home.

Salad: What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face?

Right now, soap and water. (I know that's bad). I absolutely love Merle Norman make-up and cleansers.

Main Course: Tonight is a blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.”

I only get to sleep in "once in a blue moon", but when I do, it feels so great!!!!

Dessert: When was the last time it rained where you live?

I don't even know. It's definetly been a while!

Hosted by: Friday's Feast


post signature

9 comments:

jenny said...

Your kids are so cute! ;-)

I enjoyed your feast. I agree with your appetizer! Summer vacation from school just started, and I am actually happy to be home with my two big kids.

Anonymous said...

great feast answers--your kids are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Y'all have a great vacation!!!

Raggedy said...

Enjoy your vacation!
Your kids are adorable!
Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful vacation! I am sure your girls will enjoy the beach. Hopefully, we will have some rain while you are gone. I can't remember when it rained here either (I'm in TN)! By the way, I also did the Jane Austen thing. Although I don't look anything like her, I am supposed to be a Lizzy (Elizabeth Bennet. That was fun!

Corrie said...

Hey Mandalyn,
Maybe you will get to sleep in on your vacation!!! What a blue moon that would be!
Ha ha. I know what you mean. Somehow, we are able to function on little sleep though...ah, the call of mommyhood!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great feast!

Have fun in Gulf Shores! We just got back from Gatlinburg, so we did the opposite (mountains vs beach) :) Hope you get to sleep in a lot on vacation, hehehe!

Annie said...

Have a great trip!
I agree, sleep is the best!

Karen Hossink said...

Do you expect to see many blue moons on vacation? That is, will you be enjoying some extra sleep? Like maybe on the beach??!!
Have a great time!