June 29, 2007

Dinner With the Girls

I had a wonderful time having dinner with my dear friends, Coach Jenny, and Jenna . We had a great dinner at Ruby Tuesday's with the exception of our waiter who was either hitting on us or hitting us up for a good tip. At one point, he pulled a chair up to our table and said, "Well, I don't have much to do so I'll come talk to ya'll." He was quite annoying!! After that comment, we decided we would go get ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery. We honestly sat in both places for hours just talking. It's so nice to have friends that you can sit with and talk for hours. We didn't get home until 11:30 pm. I was yawning by then. I'm not a night owl like my friends! I wanted to show you what Jenny gave both Jenna and I as a "happy".



In case you can't read it (I think the picture is kind of dark), it says: "Good friends are like bras, supportive, never leave you hanging, make you look good and are always close to your heart." I think that fits us perfectly!:)



post signature

9 comments:

Robin Green said...

Hitting on us? At my age? He was hitting on you and Jenny, I think!!!! Or maybe he really was just bored... Oh--Susie sent me my preview for my new look--I like it. Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

LOL, love the sign! SUper funny! So glad y'all had a good time. Sheesh, that waiter would have plucked my last nerve, LOL! Sounds like he was'a flirtin'! Yeppers, LOL!

Becky said...

Cute, cute gift!!!
Hope the waiter didn't see it. ; )

Annie said...

It's a fine line with waiters, I like them to be friendly, but when they are too friendly and always there it takes away from the conversation. I never want to be rude though so it's hard. Sounds like moving on for ice cream was the perfect solution. Glad ya'll had fun and the happy is just precious.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you all had so much fun! I love the quote!

Jenny said...

I think he was just bored silly!! He wasn't hitting on me, I was at the salad bar when he pulled up a chair, so I think I'm safe saying that :) We've got to go out more often. Come 2008, we will!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I have been at restaurants and experienced these kind of waiters. It sounds like you guys had a great time. I love the gift Jenny gave you guys. Too cute.

Sonya said...

Love the little present Jenna gave you! So funny! Glad you guys had fun and I've already told Jenna that if you guys make a trip to East TN, you have to swing by and pick me up!

gail@more than a song said...

Sounds like y'all had fun! But that is a little much with the waiter pulling up a chair to talk, that would have annoyed me big time.