June 22, 2007

Weekend Reflection


I'm started to feel rested after a very hectic week--especially at work. I had a small meltdown and if you care to hear my whining, you can read about it here and here . I'm almost over my pity party and am looking forward to a good weekend.
  • Monday--I stayed home with the girls and had a good day! We played in the swimming pool and just hung out at the house.
  • Tuesday--Work day! I spent the morning renewing my CPR and saw patients in the afternoon.
  • Wednesday--Work day! This was the day that the craziness started for me at work. It helped to go to church and hear our pastor continue his teaching on the book of Judges. My oldest is really enjoying her "big girl" class on Wednesday nights. She saw one of her little friends and they were so excited to see each other. They met at opposite ends of the hall, opened their arms wide and ran to each other (just like in the movies). :) They held hands to go to the bathroom and then to their class. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen! She came out of her class telling me what she learned which was "God Makes Things Grow". It does my heart good to see her enjoying herself at church with her friends and learning the Word at such a young age!
  • Thursday--Work day! Another crazy day!
  • Friday--I had a good morning with my girls and now we are at my parents celebrating my grandmother's birthday! Tomorrow morning, we are all going to pile out of bed and go to the Farmer's Market.

3 Things I'm Thankful For This Week:

1. My Savior--He continues to remind me that I'm always in His hand, holds me close when I'm "down" and teaches me lessons to strengthen me. Jesus, help me to draw close to You and give my all to You.

2. My Family & Friends (IRL and blogging)--They're wonderful! They keep me sane during my "meltdown" times.

3. My Church--We have a great church and a great church family!

For more Weekend Reflections, visit Judi at Mommy of Two.

post signature

5 comments:

gail@more than a song said...

Sounds like you had a long week, hope the weekend is restful and fun for you! It's hard when you've got school, work, family etc. but hang in there!
Love the picture on the side.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Hope things are looking up and you end up having a wonderful, terrific weekend! And I hope next week is tons better for you, take care :)

Annie said...

You are so welcome, I'm glad it got to you!
I hope you are having a great weekend!
♥♥♥♥
annie

Anonymous said...

Your week makes me tired. I wish you lived close by so Ty could have you for his therapist. You work so hard!!

Sonya said...

I'm glad you were about to have a good week in spite of your meltdown. I can understand being tired of driving all the time! I hate it! I hope things will quickly come to a close when your hubby finishes up in December. Not much longer now!