January 6, 2008

Waiting on Results and Making Decisions

We're waiting on my husband's board results....and, it's torture! We know the package is suppose to be delivered sometime before 3 pm tomorrow (Monday). He was fine until he got a call from a friend with news that she and another classmate had not passed. Now he's concerned and cannot get his mind focused on anything else but getting his results! I really feel for him but there is nothing I can do other than be supportive.

My boss (a speech therapist, too) went on maternity leave so, for the next 10 weeks, I will be working 4 days a week instead of 3. I don't really want to but it has to be done. In the meantime, I'm contemplating turning my notice in and staying home with my children after I have the baby in the late summer. This has always been my and my husband's ultimate goal and this was one reason why he went back to school...for us to be able to afford for me to stay home. I'm going to start really praying about this. I want to be able to let my boss know by early summer if I can.

I've been feeling some general nausea and fatigue lately. I'm blessed that I have never had to deal with severe morning sickness! I'm looking forward to my OB-GYN visit on the 24th, seeing the ultrasound and getting a due date!

Please keep us in your prayers as we wait for board results and make important decisions! Have a great week!

post signature

4 comments:

Annie said...

There are a lot of changes going on in your life right now, I'll keep you in my prayers!

Monkey Giggles said...

Well, congrats...I must have missed the post about the big news.

Will be lifting you up in prayer.

Keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

I hope the news will be great today!

I don't know how I missed your announcement! I even read the post with the announcement in it. Perhaps I had a little monkey hanging on me at the time. CONGRATULATIONS!

I look forward to reading about your new little one. Keep us posted!

gail@more than a song said...

Gasp, somehow I missed your announcement too! A new baby, how wonderful! And I'm hoping y'all got your good news too.