December 28, 2007

Christmas Pics

Sorry but this post will be long. I want to share some pics with you from our Christmas vacation to Gatlinburg, TN. The cabin we stayed in called Wrangler's Den had horse rides as well as a petting farm. Here is my oldest on Jack the donkey with her daddy standing guard.
We also walked the hiking trail on the property.
If you look, you can see a beautiful rainbow that God blessed us with on our hike.
Here is my oldest taking her precious time on the hiking trail. She tried to pick up every pine cone she found.
When we got back to our cabin, we saw my youngest peeking out the window when she was suppose to be napping!
We also visited the aquarium in Gatlinburg. Here are my two girls checking out the fish.




Aren't you glad you aren't on the other end of these teeth?!
My husband caught me in a rare moment of insanity and talked me into posing for this!
Christmas Eve after "Santa" brought the toys!


Who doesn't need a Dora the Explorer tent?

We were blessed with a wonderful Christmas!!


post signature


9 comments:

Annie said...

Wow~looks like so much fun there!
Glad you guys had such a nice Christmas.
love,
Annie

Mom Tu-Tu said...

I just read your baby news, Congratulations! It looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! The pictures are great!

Robin Green said...

A Tennessee Christmas would be so fun. Well, we were in TN for Christmas eve, but not like you were. I'm glad you had a fun time. The girls look adorable, and you make a very lovely deep sea diver. I still have your Christmas present to give you, by the way.

gail@more than a song said...

Looks like a fun time! I've never been to Gatlinburg in the winter. The girls are so cute! I think a Dora the Explorer tent is such fun.
Happy New Year!

Julie said...

That looks like a great time. Were you able to get all the gift into your car for the ride back home?

Happy New Year,
Julie

Rochelle said...

I love all the pics! How fun! It looks like you had a very blessed Christmas. Thanks for sharing!

Jenileigh said...

Oh I'm so glad that you all had such a wonderful Christmas! Your children and so beautiful.

Jessica said...

WOW what wonderful pictures and it looks like the girls really made out well ;)