January 26, 2008

Snowman, Cupcakes and A New Picture

I thought I would finally give an update on what's going on in our world. My husband is very close to starting his new job. The red tape has been awful! We are also about to put the For Sale sign in our yard. I would love for it to sell fast so we can hurry up and move. I would like to be moved before the new baby comes at least. Speaking of the new baby, I went to my first OB-GYN visit this past Thursday.

That's an arm sticking up in the picture! Isn't that so cute!:)
My due date is August 23rd. My doctor doesn't think I'll make it to my due date because he thinks I'll have gestational diabetes again, the baby will get big and we may have to induce early. As long as we have a healthy baby, I'm ok with whatever happens.

I'm also posting a few miscellaneous pictures as well. About a week and a half ago, we got a short snow. My husband and oldest built a very small snowman.
And here are my girls woofing down cupcakes with green icing as fast as their little mouths will let them.

My oldest kept me up on and off all night throwing up. About every hour she would wake up, throw up and go back to sleep. It sounds to me like she may have caught a virus. I'm praying that she doesn't do that all day!
Until next time...
Have a great week!

post signature

15 comments:

Monkey Giggles said...

Will be praying for a quick sale on your home. Love the little snowman!

Have a happy weekend.

elexisb said...

Praying for a recovery for your oldest baby too. Did get a little laugh though at the 'throwing up' sentence under her picture with green icing all over her face!

Judi said...

Sounds like you have a lot going on. I am sending prayers for a quick sale on the house and a problem free pregnancy!

Jenny said...

I didn't know oldest was sick-I hope she's better by now, and now I understand the text message you sent about youngest :) I'm so sorry!! Seeing you guys this weekend is out 'cause we've got family things to do, as do y'all. Hopefully next week! It's been 3 days since you posted: how's the red tape progress??

Rochelle said...

Well... sounds like you need a hot bath to relax! A ready buyer to knock on your door. (Not while you are in the bath though.) And God to keep all of you healthy! Loved the pics!

gail@more than a song said...

We missed that snow that you got!
Hope the house stuff and red tape is progressing some. And a due date, yay! Are y'all finding out what it is ahead of time?

Sharon said...

Hi Mandalyn! Wow, it's been a while! I just got done visiting Jenny and Jenna's blogs. I'm on my old computer and was able to find y'alls blog addresses. Congrats on the new addition! In case you'd be interested, my sister wrote a wonderful prayer, devotional, journal book called "Expectant Prayers for Expectant Mothers" by Jennifer J. Weiss. You can find more info at her website: www.expectantprayers.com I also wanted to let you know a couple months ago I started up an Assembly of God blog ring. I'd love for you to join! You can find info on my blog if you're interested. Many blessings! ~Sharon~

Anonymous said...

Love the cupcake images.

Then I read the words below it ... about throwing up and ...

Hope everything is well.

:)


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

If you are interested in a photo challenge, please join me at http://www.mikeleonen.com/
Appreciate a visit even if you are not, though.

Corrie said...

Hey Mandalyn!
I haven't been blogging in so long and now look: your entire life has changed! =)
Congratulations on #1 the BABY!!!, #2 Hubby's graduation and passing the board exams!!! #3 Where God is planning to lead you next!
Looks like such a wonderful time in the mountains for the holidays too.
Hope to read more about all of your excitement soon!
Corrie

Jenileigh said...

I'm so happy for you! Your girls are so precious! Praying for healthy pregnancy dear one!

Robin Green said...

Oh where, oh where has my sweet friend gone--oh where, oh where can she be??? I miss you--hoping we can get together soon.

Judi said...

i gave you an award!

Julie said...

Great pictures. Love the little arm of the baby. So sweet.

julie

Unknown said...

Hi

Just found your blog - and I'll be back :)

I had gestational diabetes with my third (and last!) baby. Praying for you and your baby's health.

Oldqueen44 said...

Love the snowman. Blessing to you all on the new family member to arrive soon