October 24, 2007

I Will Get Better!

My dear IRL friend, Jenna, made a point to tell me tonight at church that I was seriously slacking on my blogging lately. She's not the first to make this point! The fact is, I'm having trouble finding time to blog. I drive over to my parents house during the week to work and lately we've stayed there during some weekends for various reasons and have been out of town during the rest! Due to all the stuff going on in our life, when I can sit down to blog, my mind goes blank. I will get better, I promise. I'm still in a blogging slump! Don't forget about me! I will be back--posting and commenting soon!

post signature

8 comments:

Monkey Giggles said...

I am still here...I have not forgotten you.

Jessica said...

No way am I forgetting you, no worries we'll be here when you return :)

Anonymous said...

im still here, i come to it everyday to see if you posted anything.

Corrie said...

I totally relate, in case you haven't noticed. I think I've only posted 3 or 4 times in October...and half of those have been this week!
We won't forget about you!

Julie said...

I get into slumps to. Don't worry about it, come back when you get the time. Our families come first.

Jenny said...

:) I'm just glad I get to keep up with you irl. :)

Rochelle said...

I soooo understand. I am exactly where you are. But when I do sit down, your blog is still one I come and visit! :)

gail@more than a song said...

Oh but you're juggling so much! It's got to be hard to blog when you work, have to drive out of town, take care of kids and have hubby finishing school....we'll all still be here. Hope you have a good week!