October 14, 2007

Blogging Slump

I just haven't been in the blogging mood lately. I'm sure I will come out of it soon, but until then, I thought I could at least post some recent pics.

My youngest-showing off for the camera!

Stuffing her face full of fetticine alfredo

Using sign language for "more"

Signing "more" for me to make Elmo sing

My oldest playing in the sprinkler

Ditto

My oldest wearing the dog's collar and sitting in the dog's water bowl...I don't know why!:)
Dressed in her fairy princess costume

Until next time....:)

post signature

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

I've been in a slump too, and can't think of much of anything to blog about. I wish I had adorable kids to show - I especially love the sprinkler ones :)

Have a great week!!!

Annie said...

They are so adorable!
Love the pictures.

Monkey Giggles said...

What cuties!!! Love the pictures.

Robin Green said...

I'm in the same slump as you and Stacy. I don't know what's up with that. The pictures are so sweet--I missed you Wed.--hopefully we can all get together soon.

Anonymous said...

Great pics Mandalyn! I love the glasses. So cute!

Sonya said...

I know exactly how you feel. I've been there before and it's hard to come out of.

I love the pics of your girls. They are such cuties!

Jenny said...

come on over-i have something for ya to blog about.

Jessica said...

They are soooo cute! I hope you pull out of your slump soon, we'd miss you!

Jenileigh said...

Beautiful girls! Hey stop by my place I have an award for you!

Julie said...

I love the pic in the water bowl. They are all really great. You have very cute little ones.

Corrie said...

What cute pictures! Thanks for sharing. Your girls are always adorable!