September 10, 2008

Our New Addition

Let me introduce you to my new little girl. Her name is Shelbe.


These are her proud sisters. There's been no jealousy from them. They just adore her so much and have spent much time kissing and hugging her as well as helping me.

Right before Shelbe was born, we finally got into our own house. We had been staying with my parents hoping our house would sell so we could buy another one. However, we are still waiting on the house to sell. In the meantime, we are renting a house from some friends. Even though it's not ours, we feel blessed to finally be settled back in our hometown, at our church again and surrounded by friends and family!

More to come...

post signature

9 comments:

Carrie said...

Congrats!!! All 3 of your girls are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Beautiful girls

gail@more than a song said...

Congratulations! Such cute girls!
Glad y'all are back in state and settling in.

Matt and Blair said...

Amanda she is so cute!!! I was hoping Joseph would get to put me to sleep for the c-section but it was someone else! Oh well!!! Shelbe is absolutely beautiful tho, I know ya'll are very proud of her!

Julie said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh wow, that's wonderful! Congratulations and such wonderful pictures of your girls :) I'm so glad you're settling in and hope the new house works out really soon for you guys :)

Take care!

Rochelle said...

You have such a beautiful family!! (I'm still on bloggy break but when I saw your comment I had to come check out the baby!!)

Jenileigh said...

It's so good to see you back!
~Jenileigh

Unknown said...

Congrats on your beautiful family