November 4, 2007

Getting To Know You

1.What is your occupation? Speech Therapist

2.What color are your socks right now? No socks on right now. It's not that cold.

3. What are you listening to right now? My daughter watching Dora the Explorer

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Pepperoni Bread and marinara sauce

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes.

6. What color would you be? Never thought about it, something bright and eye catching

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My dad

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutely

9. How old are you today? 28--Will be 29 on March 2nd

10. Favorite drink? Sweet Tea; the biggest problems can be solved with a porch swing and a tall glass of ice cold sweet tea

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? College Football

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Haven't had to start that yet but I will when the time comes! I don't plan on going gray!

13. Pets? 2--Molly the dog and Sox the cat

14. Favorite Food: Party food

15. Last movie you watched? The Astronaut Farmer

16. Favorite Day of the year? Kids’ birthdays, Christmas, Thanksgiving----anytime with family and friends

17. What do you do to vent anger? I call my husband, parents, friends.

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't remember just one--any toy that would take me outside.

19. What is your favorite-- fall or spring? FALL-- cooler weather, glorious colors of changing leaves

20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs

21. Cherry or Blueberry? Neither--I like apple

22. Do you want your friends to do this meme? YES!!

23. Who is most likely to do this? I don't know but I hope anyone who reads it

24. Who is least likely to respond? not sure

25. Living arrangements? In a house with husband, 2 daughters, cat inside and dog outside

26. When was the last time you cried? I can't remember. I don't cry too much.

27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that is reading this?
probably Jenny and then Jenna

28. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that is reading this? any of my blogging friends

30. Favorite smell? cinnamon

31. What inspires you? Family

32. What are you afraid of? Disappointing those I love the most

33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese

34. Favorite car? Chevy Surburban

35. Favorite cat breed? Cats are just plain ole cats to me

36. Number of keys on your key ring? I don't know--my husband would say too many

37. How many years at your current job? 3

38. Favorite day of the week? Thursday (last day of work)--the beginning of a long weekend for me!

39. How many states have you lived in? Mississippi and Alabama

40. If there was one thing in life that you could do to make yourself happy what would it be?
I'm pretty happy right now. Healthy & loving family, great friends, great church--I am looking forward to my husband getting out of school and getting settled back in our hometown.

post signature

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and signing up for my giveaway!

Cute list!

I'll be back again,
God bless :)

Robin Green said...

Hey girl--It was good to see you Wednesday. Hey, I thought you lived in Tennessee too!

Monkey Giggles said...

Nice to get to know ya better. I so again with the porch swing and tea.

gail@more than a song said...

I love my suburban but have had it for over 8 yrs and am thinking about getting something else. Can't decide what to get though!
You've lived in one more state than me.

Anonymous said...

It is refreshing to see others who love God walk daily with Him. Thanks for sharing that aspect of your life with us!

~Jessica smith

Check my blog out at the addy below. You will have to copy and paste it.

http://www.blogmyway.org/entry.php?w=biblestudyleader&e_id=8194

Be Inspired Always said...

Great list :)



I love getting to know new people.


Jillian

Corrie said...

That was fun to read! I love a porch swing and iced tea too!

Annie said...

That was fun to read, I love sweet tea and party food too!

Julie said...

Wow, I really feel like I know a lot about you now. Thanks for sharing. That was fun.

julie

Rochelle said...

I like to read these lists. It is fun getting to know people. I think it is cool that you are a speech therapist. There is a huge program at my school for speech therapy. My brother's birthday is the day after yours too. :)

Jenileigh said...

I enjoyed reading your list. Its nice to learn more about you. Hugs!